[FR-devel] Major changes checked in

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: [FR-devel] Major changes checked in
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 02:29:05 -0400

Still debugging...especially the editpanes.  But will work on later
today (I am sleepy) to fix.  Specifically, don't open and close files a
lot...it screws up.  Debugger is disabled until I update it to the new
architecture.  This should be more solid tomorrow.

Then off to enable layout management, dockbar/pane functionality, and
the source browser.

Wanted to commit this changes so they were not only on my laptop...sorry
for the inconvenience.

-Rich