Re: [FR-devel] Toolbar really done ;-)

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Toolbar really done ;-)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:05:17 +0100

Rich Kilmer wrote:
OK, so I worked on the toolbar some more.  Its cool, I now have all the
command available on the toolbar (file, edit, view, run) and the dynamic
adding of commands to the toolbar is now enabled.
Along with this, I also added the ability to store a slot path to an
icon on a command object.  So each plugin that creates a command (like
SourceBrowser) and is able to serve icons, sets the path to that
command's icon.  This is used by the toolbar to add the command icon.

So the toolbar is now really done.

You can see it in the screenshot here:

http://www.infoether.com/~rich/freeride/screenshot_12-18-02.jpg

regards,

-rich

I just gave it a try. This is incredibly cool... If you continue at this pace FreeRIDE will soon like a 1.0 version not an 0.5.0

Laurent