Re: [FR-devel] Source parser changes

From: gabriele renzi
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Source parser changes
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 15:36:57 +0200 (CEST)

I wrote a
> basic parser that creates the source parser tree by
> simply using the
> indent levels of lines...and matches on
>
> class <name>
>
> module <name>
>
> def <name>

cool!

> It uses regex's and is quite fast.  As an
> optimization, I do a SHA1
> hash of the parsed data and if it has not changed it
> returns the prior
> parse tree.

Is'nt MD5 faster than sha1?

> If a couple of folks could use this and let me know
> how it works for
> you it would be great.

little testing says that this works fine.
More than this, it seem to fix bug4111 !

thanks rich!

=====
icq #69488917

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il
filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/