[FR-devel] FreeRIDE on RedHat 8

From: Hal E. Fulton
Subject: [FR-devel] FreeRIDE on RedHat 8
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 01:32:30 -0500

OK, I'm going to look on the wiki and on Savannah
for this... I'm posting just in case I can't figure
it out.

I just now checked out all of FreeRIDE onto Linux
for the first time. (I'm migrating away from Windows.)

It comes up OK, but when I try to open a file, it
tells me the constant FXScintilla is not initialized.

I assume I have to install Scintilla separately or
something? What else might I be overlooking?

Thanks,
Hal

--
Hal Fulton