[freesci-develop] New maintainer

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: [freesci-develop] New maintainer
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 02:15:13 +0100

Hi,

Lars Skovlund has volunteered to take over the post of maintainer while I'm
occupied with my M.Sc. thesis. I'd like to thank him for this, as this should
(hopefully) increase my chances of producing something useful in there.

Please direct any patches or questions to him during that time; also consider
that, as the maintainer, he now has the final say in what goes into CVS and
what stays out.

I'll be available for technical questions in general, but please allow a
couple of days to get back to you.

Thank you,

llap,
 Christoph