[freesci-develop] cvs: matt

From: FreeSCI CVS repository
Subject: [freesci-develop] cvs: matt
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:30:03 +0200

CVSROOT:        /var/cvs/freesci
Module name:    freesci
Changes by:     matt    2004/08/19 06:30:03 GMT

Modified files:
        src/engine     : Tag: glutton kgraphics.c
        src/gfx        : Tag: glutton font.c gfx_pixmap_scale.c
                         gfx_tools.c operations.c
        src/gfx/resource: Tag: glutton sci_cursor_0.c sci_view_0.c
                          sci_view_1.c
        src/include    : Tag: glutton gfx_resource.h gfx_system.h

Log message:
Christoph did most of this work on my laptop right before he left
on vacation. We got transparency implemented "correctly", and fixed the
view offset bug that affected most SCI1 games. This may mess us
the port fixes for Jones -- this remains to be tested.

The great news is that the games look as they should (generally),
and filtering works! It would probably be worthwhile to put
some new screenshots up on the web page showing this off.