[freesci-develop] FreeSCI mailing list: more moderation => less spam but

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 13:15:55 -0700

Hi everyone,

  due to the disproportionate amount of spam we've been getting on this
mailing list lately, I have increased the amount of moderation. This means
that potentially any message may be delayed for inspection. I will try to keep
the delay below 12h, but can't give any guarantees on that.

  Apologies for all the spam you've been getting from here.

-- Christoph