[freesci-develop] Mouse pointer problems continue with DirectX driver

From: Alex Angas
Subject: [freesci-develop] Mouse pointer problems continue with DirectX driver
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:48:35 +1100

Hi Christoph and anyone else that can help,

Hopefully this is an easy one for you. The mouse pointer in the DirectX
driver only displays correctly with xfact and yfact set to 4 and I'm
having trouble understanding why. I think it's something to do with
gfx_xlate_pixmap(). The only clue I have is that for xfact and yfact set
to 2, the pointer is squeezed into the top half and garbage shows in the
bottom half.

I'm not sure what other information might help at the moment so let me know.

Regards,

Alex.