[freesci-develop] Commit e-mails for glutton up and running

From: Christoph Reichenbach
Subject: [freesci-develop] Commit e-mails for glutton up and running
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:11:21 -0600

Hi everyone,

  as you may have noticed, commit e-mails for Glutton are up and running
again.  We've had a lot of activity in the repository lately and no-one
noticed, so it seemed rather neccessary to get that fixed ;-)

  I will try to add support for changelog diffing once I have more patches to
test with.  Note that commits to ``stable'' currently do _not_ send out commit
messages, though I expect to fix that very soon.

-- Christoph