freetalk-dev

[Freetalk-dev] Problem compiling on OpenBSD

From: Anand V. Avati
Subject: [Freetalk-dev] Problem compiling on OpenBSD
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 17:16:42 +0530

Jasper,
Finally i made some time and added the compat files. Now freetalk should
compile on non-glibc systems with its own minimal implmentation of
argp_parse.

Could you let us know if freetak now successfully builds and works on
*BSD?

In the mean time, we have moved freetalk source to gnu-arch from vs. So
the new commands for you to get the latest fretalk source is:

$ tla my-id "Your Name <address@hidden>"
$ tla register-archive http://arch.sv.gnu.org/archives/freetalk
$ tla get -A address@hidden freetalk--main--1.0 freetalk

$ cd freetalk # carry on with ./autogen.sh

'tla update' updates code (like cvs update)

Once you confirm freetalk working on *bsd, we wish to make a new release
with all the changes gone towards the porting effort as well as other
stuff.
rgards,
avati

--