CFF driver status

From: David Turner
Subject: CFF driver status
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 17:39:00 +0200

Hello,

  Sorry for not having answered earlier, but I've been distant
  from any internet connection lately.

  The CFF driver that has been commited recently isn't completed
  nor working. Sorry for not expressing it more clearly in my
  announcement..

  I have made significant improvements since, but will only commit
  them when it's working next week..

  Other than that, I welcome any input on Type 1 CID files that
  are not loaded correctly, as this driver should be able to load
  all glyphs correctly (it only misses the CMap file support)..

See you soon,

- David