Re: Multiple Master

From: Sivan Toledo
Subject: Re: Multiple Master
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:07:06 +0300 (IDT)

Super cool. Tried it on Myriad and Minion and it works flawlessly.
Same on AdobeSerif and AdobeSans
However, on a bunch of free MM fonts that I've collected it fails
with a segmentation fault. I'm attaching the fonts in case you'd
like to check them out. All are free fonts (2 freeware, the others are
reduced-character-set demo fonts). (It's entirely possible that the
fonts are flawed).

This is great. I wasn't aware that there were new beta's because
it wasn't advertized on the web site.

Sivan