Re: Weirdness with FT_Alloc [was: OpenType with CFF outlines]

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: Weirdness with FT_Alloc [was: OpenType with CFF outlines]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 09:42:34 -0400 (EDT)

When I get the code to compile with DEC's C compiler (versus gcc),
I can then add some code that will cause ftview to dump core when
a misalignment happens.  I can then bt in gdb and get more information
for you.

The reason why DEC's C compiler is choking on the freetype code is
because DEC C doesn't like constructs like

#if ...

   #define

#endif

The # has to line up in the left column.  Perhaps there is a compiler flag
I can use to get rid of the problem.  Or I can perly-whirly the code
to left align the # in the macro directives...

Tom