Re: new function

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: new function
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 18:01:48 +0200

Hi Lidia,

> hello!
> what is the function name of TT_Get_Face_Properties in freetype2 ?

Note all TrueType properties are currently returned in the current
API of FreeType 2, but they should come soon

> is htere some freetype2 API reference ?

There are tons of comments in the source that can be processed automatically
by a simple Python script named "docs/docmaker.py". For now, it generates
a single HTML page from one or more source & header files. And will be used
to generate the API reference.

For now, have a look at the headers for more information. Other than that,
I'm currently spending my time completing the tutorial and a few other guides
for a release..

Cheers,

- David