Bugs, bugs, bugs.

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Bugs, bugs, bugs.
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:47:31 +0200 (CEST)

Dear friends,

I've just tried to show a friend the capabilities of FreeType, and it
was very embarassing since three font formats didn't work...

. The winfonts module is broken (or the code in ftview?  I don't have
  time currently to check).  The fonts are loaded but not displayed.

. Dislaying composite fonts (like mingliu.ttc) is broken again.

. The attached PS font isn't handled properly.

It seems to me that we still have to do a lot of work before the next
beta :-(  I'm quite sure that the fixes are rather trivial to do, but
someone has actually to debug it...