CygWin build system for FreeType2

From: Fleischer, Karsten (K.)
Subject: CygWin build system for FreeType2
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 06:50:30 -0400

Hello,

I just built FreeType2 on a CygWin32 system succesfully. Here are my changes
to the build system:

- created a new builds/cygwin directory
- copied unix/* stuff into it, changed filenames from "unix*" to "cygwin*"
and occurences of "unix" in the files to "cygwin"
- detection works like win32 detection and checking OSTYPE variable for
"cygwin"
- set CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/bash before configuring
- changed win32 and dos detection to skip if OSTYPE is "cygwin"

It's a quick and dirty thing, but it works fine for me. Maybe needs some
more work.

It's all in the attached tarball, builds/win32/detect.mk and
buils/dos/detect.mk will get replaced.

Karsten