[Devel] Unicode and outline morphing

From: Nishanta Abeysinghe
Subject: [Devel] Unicode and outline morphing
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 21:55:35 -0000

Hello ..

I have a couple of questions regarding Unicode and Multibyte ...

1. how can I get unicode/multi byte chars sets working thru FT. I have set the encoding style and selected the code page but haven't had much success. The same goes for Hi Ascii char sets such as ( on notepad <ALT>0241 -- tilda over n ). What must I setup and is there a specific
order to do so... ?

2. Could you or any one also tell me how I could add/modify the contours of the glyph itself ( Is this possible ). This way I could have underlined text even on curved paths or I could get the glyph to morph to the base line etc. Any ideas.

3. Leonard could you please send me the code fragment for underlining and strikethru.

Thanks for your help.
Nishanta Abeysinghe