[Devel] address@hidden: freetype.h]

From: Anthony Fok
Subject: [Devel] address@hidden: freetype.h]
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 01:10:56 -0700

Hello,

I have received a message from a fellow Debian developer about compiling
Abiword with FreeType 1.3.1.  I don't know the answer, and I apologize if it
is already a FAQ.

Should instances of

        #include "ft?????.h"

be changed to

        #include "freetype/ft?????.h"

Or should we just add "-I/usr/include/freetype" to CFLAGS?
Which is the preferred practice?  Thanks.  :-)

Anthony

----- Forwarded message from "James R. Van Zandt" <address@hidden> -----