[Devel] DNS problems and web changes

From: David Turner
Subject: [Devel] DNS problems and web changes
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 11:43:08 +0100

Hello,

  I'd like to know if we're still having DNS problems with
  "www.freetype.org" ? I have made many changes in January to
  fix the problem, and it seems that they work, at least from
  here (Paris, France).

  Regarding the web site, a few changes to notice:

    - A french translation of the patents page is now available

    - I'm moving the documentation from the top-level "docs" directory
      to project-specific ones like "freetype1/docs", "freetype2/docs"
      (note that all web pages were updated accordingly)

    - I plan to remove the HTML documentation from the freetype2 CVS
      module, and create downloadable packages from "www/freetype2/docs"
      (we're currently have duplicated docs, and managing them both
isn't
       really an interesting thing).

Regards,

- David