[Devel] New bug found and fixed :-)

From: Boris Letocha
Subject: [Devel] New bug found and fixed :-)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:15:24 +0100

Hello after longer time ...

I use smooth renderer for rendering in my GUI - I fix and report some bugs
before ...

And there is another one:

in ftgrays.c:
in method void  grays_sweep( RAS_ARG_ FT_Bitmap*  target ):

there is no check if ras.num_cells is nonzero, because if num_cells is zero
it must return immediately!
I have really hard 8 hours of debugging this :-) It was too deeply in GUI is
invalidated part was not so simple. Not so easy to reproduce in debugger...

Boris Letocha

PS: For now I don't have a time to incorporate actual test relese to our
source base and I think for TT were was not too much bug fixes...