[Devel] updating python bindings for latest CVS version of ft2.

From: Toby J Sargeant
Subject: [Devel] updating python bindings for latest CVS version of ft2.
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 00:48:22 +1100

In trying to do this, I find that I've obviously fallen quite a way behind.
Originally, I was including the following:

#include <freetype/freetype.h>
#include <freetype/ftglyph.h>
#include <freetype/ftoutln.h>
#include <freetype/internal/ftobjs.h>  /* XXX needed for FT_New_GlyphSlot */
#include <freetype/internal/ftdebug.h> /* XXX needed for FT_Trace */

It seems that all this has changed, but I'm not sure what it's changed to,
as there doesn't seem to be an install target in the CVSed Makefile.

>From what I've seen in the ft2 source, however, I get the feeling that
most of these headers are no longer exported...

Any help would be appreciated...

Toby.