[Devel] Possible bug

From: Mike Owens
Subject: [Devel] Possible bug
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 15:48:23 -0400

I've compiled the ftview sample and encountered the following problem:
Access error when the program closes. I've found the following on closing:

Function calls to problem:
FTC_Manager_Done()
 FT_Lru_Done(manager->sizes_lru) // this appears to delete the sizes_lru
 FT_Lru_Done(manager->faces_lru)
   FT_Lru_Reset(lru)
    clazz->done_element(lru,node) (ftc_manager_done_face(lru,node))
    {
        FTC_Manager manager  = FTC_LRU_GET_MANAGER(lru);

        /* manager->sizes_lru was freed above and is invalid here and causes
the crash */
        FT_lru_Remove_Selection( manager->sizes_lru,...)
    }

Is this a bug and how do I fix it?
Best regards
Michael Owens