Re: [Devel] Anyone there?

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: [Devel] Anyone there?
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:00:30 -0400 (EDT)

We are getting the messages.  As I have said in the past, David Turner (the
coder responsible for the cache manager) is a busy man, but he will eventually
will get around to answering your email. :)

But in meantime, it sounds like you have stumbled across a dangling pointer
problem.  The structure is getting freed before all of its consituent members
are freed.

I will try to cook up a patch, but it will most likely take me some time because
I am not familiar with the cache manage code.  I spend most of my time in the
CFF, CID and Type 1 drivers.

Tom