Re: [Devel] Big Endian

From: Wenlin Institute
Subject: Re: [Devel] Big Endian
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:47:55 -0700

At 02:37 PM 4/10/01 -0400, "Mike Owens" <address@hidden> wrote:
>I'm trying to port the library into an embedded system using Motorola
processor. Does anyone know if the library supports Big Endian structure
and how to set it up?

I haven't used version 2 yet, but version 1 works great on Macintosh. I
just followed directions which I think were in the CONTRIB/MAC folder.

Tom Bishop

Wenlin Institute, Inc.         Software for Learning Chinese
E-mail: address@hidden         Web: http://www.wenlin.com
Telephone: 1-877-4-WENLIN (1-877-493-6546)