[Devel] Vertical Advance

From: Mike Owens
Subject: [Devel] Vertical Advance
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 14:35:41 -0400

I've just noticed that the vertical advance does not change or is a value of 0
depening on whether I use small cache or image. After looking through the
documentation I found that FT_HAS_VERTICAL(face) returns FALSE in my case. Is
there a 'common' method of defining a vertical advance for a font that does not
Thanks