RE: [Devel] FT_Div64by32

From: Martin Muskens
Subject: RE: [Devel] FT_Div64by32
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:22:28 +0200

David Turner replied:

Wow, this definitely sounds like a compiler bug, since we're not having
any freeze with other builds of the library and the new routines.. Could
you tell us what compiler you're using, and what #ifdef could be used to
detect it at compile time..

I'll probably re-introduce the old routine then..

That still doesn't explain the strange auto-hinting bugs now !?!

Regards,

- David

Well David,

I'm using MetroWorks CodeWarrior 4.0.4
I am also using the default freetype project
The options I have changed ( in option.h) are:
- set TT_CONFIG_OPTION_EMBEDDED_BITMAPS to undef
- set TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER to defined

this should be enough to find the freeze.

Bye
Martin Muskens