[Devel] True Type Font

From: Roel Baardman
Subject: [Devel] True Type Font
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 11:52:33 +0200

Hello,

I'm programming a small graphical program for my Linux terminals, so I can
easily switch between several console programs. To make these programs look
better, I'd like to display the text as True Type Text.  The only problem is
I don't really understand the True Type source. I also can't use the
X-window version, because I use other commands due to the fact that I don't
use X-windows, but Svga-lib for my graphics.

Could you send me a short source code wich encodes the True Type font and
writes the coordinates of the points to be drawn on the screen? The big
issue for me is the number of sources.

thanx for your attention,

Roel Baardman (Holland)