Re: [Devel] windows font loading continued

From: Ed Keith
Subject: Re: [Devel] windows font loading continued
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 18:29:08 -0700

I deleted your original post, but I think you said you were using MS Visual
C/C++ (skip this message if you're not).  Under Visual C/C++ make sure your
"Project | Settings... | C/C++ | Category:Code Generation | Struct Member
Alignment" is set to "1 byte".  If structure alignments not set properly weird
things like you describe happen.

Hope this helps,
Ed