Re: [Devel] Can you help me?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Devel] Can you help me?
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2001 23:06:11 +0200 (CEST)

> I built a MFC SDI.  I want to load a *.ttf file in my application
  and display the contours of the font file.  I just want to display
  the border of the font.  What job i must do now?  I have included
  the ft2build.h and the FT_FREETYPE_H ,but there are some error
  occured when I initialized the library, and I don't know witch
  function I should use.  I'm a beginner.Please forgive my nescience.
  Can you give me a detailed direction?  Thank you very much!!!!!!!

Have you read the FreeType 2 tutorial?  It is probably not completely
up to date, but it should help you understanding the basics.
Additionally, I strongly recommend to get the demo programs in the
`ft2demos' package.

   ftp://ftp.freetype.org/pub/unstable/freetype2-current.tar.gz
   ftp://ftp.freetype.org/pub/unstable/ft2demos-current.tar.gz
   http://www.freetype.org/freetype2/docs/tutorial/step1.html