Re: [Devel] key stroke order

From: Wenlin Institute
Subject: Re: [Devel] key stroke order
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:01:49 -0700

Alex,

So far, the only Japanese characters in the font are ones that are used to some extent in Chinese as well.

The font currently has no documented API, and the source code isn't public. (I wish I understood how open-source projects like FreeType survive financially; I'd love to make Wenlin open-source, but I depend on selling the software to earn a living.) Depending on what you need the stroke-order display for, you might simply be able to use Wenlin 3.0 when it's published in a few months. Otherwise, maybe we could work out some arrangement. We'd better continue the discussion off the list.

Tom