[Devel] FreeType meeting on Sat., Sept. 29th

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [Devel] FreeType meeting on Sat., Sept. 29th
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:24:01 +0200 (CEST)

Dear users of FreeType,

members of the core team (and some friends) are meeting on Saturday,
Sept. 29th, in Amsterdam, 11AM, at the info point of the central
railway station.  We invite you to participate.  In case you want to
come please contact me (so we can have a proper number of seats
reservated in a restaurant).  If you aren't able to be there at that
time but you still want to come, please contact me also; we'll then
have a cellphone so we can pick you up.

The planned schedule is: No schedule :-)  It is very informal:  We'll
have some lunch, doing some sight-seeing, sitting in a park and
talking, talking, talking -- just having some fun!