[Devel] split_conic and split_cubic are duplicated

From: Graham Asher
Subject: [Devel] split_conic and split_cubic are duplicated
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:22:11 +0100

Another observation arising from my work with ftgrays.c: the routines
split_conic and split_cubic are duplicates of
Split_Conic and Split_Cubic in ftraster.c. These functions should be moved
to a utilities module somewhere; we really shouldn't have duplicates in
FreeType, because many users have litle memory available.

Although one set of functions takes TPoint and the other FT_Vector, that
distinction can also be abolished; the two types are identical.

Graham Asher