[Devel] changes to ftgrays.c

From: Graham Asher
Subject: [Devel] changes to ftgrays.c
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:49:19 +0100

David,

I'm glad you're going to do the changes for this - I'm afraid I haven't
really got the time, and I felt guilty because all I could really do was
report what I had found.

There are three more macros that can be deleted from ftgrays.c: FLOOR,
CEILING and ROUND. They are not used anywhere.

<<<<<<
Actually, I have made a patch to the rasterizer to force it
to use setjmp/longjmp to deal with raster pool overflows

Excellent idea. I like your idea of moving to an EPOC-like cleanup stack
and exception system, by the way.

But one day perhaps you'll move to C++ ;-)  I have just converted the
ftgrays code to C++ to provide a stand-alone anti-aliasing system for one
of my clients, and it's amazing how much simpler and easier everything
becomes: both the coding itself and the API.

Best wishes,

Graham

PS. I tried to send this message twice before but it was bounced -
something to do with server migration?