Re: [Devel] Debugging Memory Manager added to FreeType sources

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] Debugging Memory Manager added to FreeType sources
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:16:05 +0200

Hi Again Tom,

Tom Kacvinsky a écrit :

> Hi David,
>
> To test this code out, I recompiled the library, but without the patches for
> the
> Type 1 driver that I recently submitted.  I expected ftlint to give some error
> messages along the lines of what ftmemchk reports, but no go.
>
> Any ideas?

Do you have the "no memory leaks detected" message at the end of your program.
If not, you should set the FT_DEBUG_MEMORY environment variable to enable the
debugger

(this feature was commited this morning or yesterday night, and you may have
caught it by updating your CVS account).

I've made some tests with "CourierBoldOblique" (cobo____.pfb, which comes with
Acrobat Reader 5), and everything seems to work fine..

Regards,

- David