Re: [Devel] [SF BUG #472629 ] Flaw in autohinter 2.0.4

From: Antoine Leca
Subject: Re: [Devel] [SF BUG #472629 ] Flaw in autohinter 2.0.4
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:59:44 +0200

Peter Sakhno wrote to me:

> question a little bit out of topic, but what is the programm on
> screenshot?

No idea, I did NOT even open the .bz2 archive!

As I wrote in the first message of yesterday's shot, I am not
the real author of these bug reports. So I have no idea about the
ins and outs of the bugs. I merely copied the bugs which were in
another sources, where almost nobody could see then (which was
NOT good in my eyes).

I believe the author of the bug report mentionned could be
"G. Williams", which is in cc: of this message (and the original).
I really believe you should keep him in the destinataries list,
if you expect any information...

Hope it helps,
Antoine