[Devel] Problem in T1_Open_Face if font defines encoding vector

From: Roberto Alameda
Subject: [Devel] Problem in T1_Open_Face if font defines encoding vector
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 19:05:38 +0100

Hi!
I am unsure about this, but I think that in T1_Open_Face (t1load.c in 2.0.6,
line 1736) the loader.num_chars has not been set, so that
type1->encoding.num_chars ends up with a zero value.
This happens if a font defines its own encoding vector.

It seems to me that parse_encoding (line 974) is the best place to set it,
like loader->num_chars = encode->num_chars = count;

Regards,
Roberto