Re: [Devel] compiling on Mac

From: Leonard Rosenthol
Subject: Re: [Devel] compiling on Mac
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:46:51 -0400

At 6:23 PM +0200 4/29/02, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
 > The function new_memory_stream has an illegal function definition on
 > line 447 (where FT_Stream_Close close) is defined; which results in
 > many of the other errors. (43 of them). if anyone can help it would
 > be greatly appreciated.

Please send a log of the compiler warning and error messages.
Currently, the mac stuff isn't up to date; we'll try (with help of
volunteers) to fix this soon.

It compiled just fine with CWPro 7.x last time I checked - though I admit I haven't checked in a few weeks...

Leonard
Leonard Rosenthol                            <mailto:address@hidden>
                                             <http://www.lazerware.com>