Re: [Devel] Howdy

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: [Devel] Howdy
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 10:14:10 -0400

I meant the big picture changes, not the nitty-gitty details. I see that
FT 2.1 has been released.  What about the other auxiliary projects, like
FTLayout, etc... ???

Of course I will scan the ChangeLog.  But I won't stop committing patches
with tabs in them. ;)  Oh yeah, since you are an emacs guru, Werner, how
do I get emacs to expand tabs that C mode likes to put in?