Re: [Devel] Type42 actualisation

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [Devel] Type42 actualisation
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 08:48:19 +0200

Hi Roberto,

Roberto Alameda a écrit :

> I implemented support for the new CMap code.
> Please replace the files on CVS with these.
>
> ftstring works OK. However, ftview does not show any glyphs. I do not
> understand it, since other programs work OK with the type42 fonts. Is
> ftview doing anything special?

I'll try to take a look at your code tonight and see how to correct it.
Thanks a lot for your contribution...

I think that we're probably going to release 2.1.1 after that, because
there are lots of changes that I've performed in my own personal "branch"
that I'd like to commit, and this cannot be done until a new "stable"
release is performed...

Regards,

- David Turner