[Devel] Preparing for 2.1.1

From: David Turner
Subject: [Devel] Preparing for 2.1.1
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 16:16:50 +0200

Hello,

  I have not much time this week-end, but I'd like to prepare the sources
  to release 2.1.1 on Monday or Tuesday. Has anyone foreseen working on
  the sources during these two days ?

  I've noticed that Werner is currently re-formatting the Type42 driver
  (by the way, you forgot to add "t42error.h" to the CVS !! Please do
  it to allow compilation of the current sources ;-), but I'm not
  aware of any parallel efforts..

  By the way, the Type42 driver has been fixed and now works in ftview.

Best Regards,

- David Turner