[Devel] Can FreeType rasterize the glyph bitmap in several bands?

From: net pl
Subject: [Devel] Can FreeType rasterize the glyph bitmap in several bands?
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 08:30:08 +0000

Hi,

I'd like to use the FT library to rasterize the fonts for our application. In our own memory allocation, the maximum memory allocated for a block is 35K. In this case, we will have a problem if the glyph bitmap is bigger than 35K. I saw in a document (old changes 14/apr/2000)that FT supports sub-banding to render large glyphs. Is it possible now to render the glyph by sub-banding?

Thanks
netpl

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis, essayez MSN Messenger : http://messenger.msn.com