[Devel] Compile problem with FreeType 2.0.9

From: net pl
Subject: [Devel] Compile problem with FreeType 2.0.9
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:45:12 +0000

Hi,

As I always compile the FreeType library with visual C project, I dont have any problem. Today, I try to compile it with GNU Make. I have a problem when compiling the FreeType library in Win32.The end of the detect.mk file is missed. I download the same version but in .tar format, the compilation is OK. Does someone detect this problem?

netpl

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis ! http://messenger.msn.fr