[Devel] strange behaviour in freetype 2.1.2

From: Stig Jan-Erik Karlsson
Subject: [Devel] strange behaviour in freetype 2.1.2
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:12:57 +0200

hi I'm new to this list so I don't know if this belongs here but...

with the new 2.1.2 freetype I get a peculiar error with these fonts
courier-bold-oblique, courier-oblique, helvetica-bold-oblique and
helvetica-oblique.

the problem is that the italicization does not seem to be correct (the
font characters almost seem's to be rotated) this is with the fonts
that come with the Adobe 5.0 package. the program I tested this was
ftstring and ftview from ft2demos

and where do I send any updated files that one might have regarding
the ft2demos graphics driver (amiga version).

With kind regards,
Jan-Erik Karlsson

From address@hidden  Tue Jul 30 17:34:32 2002