RE: [Devel] Win32 library does not work in VC++ 6.0

From: Jan Slupski
Subject: RE: [Devel] Win32 library does not work in VC++ 6.0
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 00:27:16 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Graham Asher wrote:

> I got the same problems when building FreeType as a DLL and solved them by
> (...)
> I don't guarantee this will work for an ordinary statically linked library,
> but it certainly works for a DLL.

Hi!

Could you please write how to create DLL from freetype?
I tried with VisualStudio 6.0 using ide, gnu make, jam,
but I couldn't figure how to obtain anythig else than static freetype.lib.

I'm using FT 2.1.1 now (and awaiting 2.1.3 ;).

Thanks
Jan

 |_| | | | \|                 http://www.pm.waw.pl/~jslupski