[Devel] 2.1.4-rc1 and X (in add to the previous email)

From: Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
Subject: [Devel] 2.1.4-rc1 and X (in add to the previous email)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 13:41:02 -0300 (ART)

Hello,

   In addition to the previous email, I wanna know to make X in general
looks better. I mean, mozilla using aa isn't looking better (still too
blured) and using ttf in kde3 are so blured too.
   Also, the normal fonts(pcf) looks too aliased and when I resize the,
like in Mozilla, they appear to be rendered and later scaled! So I got
very ugly fonts.

   Please, could you help me with that?

Gustavo

Busca Yahoo!
O serviço de busca mais completo da Internet. O que você pensar o Yahoo!
encontra.
http://br.busca.yahoo.com/