[Devel] Character positioning issue still exists: more rounding error(s)

From: Anthony Fok
Subject: [Devel] Character positioning issue still exists: more rounding error(s)?
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:24:38 +0800

Hi again,

Sorry, I spoke too soon.  I receive more screenshots from a Debian users
after my upload of the latest 2003-03-15 CVS.  To my untrained eyes, it
seems that letters like "i", "l" got shifted (so that the letters look stuck
together), and "A" looks horizontally compressed.  (If I am not mistaken,
Filipe's screenshots are rendered with Xft using the Tahoma font.) I wonder
if it is yet more rounding errors?

Thanks in advance,

Anthony

----- Forwarded message from Filipe Sousa <address@hidden> -----