Re: [Devel] Bug Report TypeCIDCFF

From: Ivan Nincic
Subject: Re: [Devel] Bug Report TypeCIDCFF
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 23:48:29 +0000

Werner,

This bug report was related to dev. build dated 5/7/2003.
The error that occured during face load was fixed since then.

However I think there is another bug related to this font (plus hundereds of others I have). In this case the problem is that there is only a single code in the encoding, when in fact there should be more entries (i.e. encoding built by FT is wrong).

The following PDF contains this font (as an embedded font) and various PDF viewers dispaly text properly:

 http://www3.telus.net/public/ab114139/sample.pdf

See the following related messages:

http://www.freetype.org/pipermail/devel/2003-May/009332.html
http://www.freetype.org/pipermail/devel/2003-May/009335.html

In general the encoding problem seems to be related to sub-setted, CFF fonts.

Regards,

Ivan