[Devel] Request-pfa or pfb?

From: Jimmy verma
Subject: [Devel] Request-pfa or pfb?
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:20:15 +0530

Hello *.*,

Can someone please tell me what information is present in the pfa or pfb files. There are some converters like ttf2pfa, ttf2pt1 which use freetype library and are putting the information in the .pfa or .pfb files. I have searched a lot in those programs but unable to know the complete set of information that is present in these files. If my question is out of scope for this list then i have my appologies. In that case please point me toward the right place where i can ask this question. But if it is possible to have the answer for my query then i will be highly thankful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
Jim

Are you a geek? Are you a techno freak? http://www.msn.co.in/Computing/