Re: [Devel] a question please

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Devel] a question please
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 00:44:06 +0100 (CET)

> Hi there , i have downloaded arabic font on my 7650 symbian , with
  the extension .gdr , and i cant delete it now , cause i always get a
  message that general systerm error , so can u give any advice here
  ??

Note that we aren't a list specific to Symbian; I've only passed your
mail to the FreeType list since our library is used on Symbian to
render the fonts, so it *might* be related.  Graham?

Please don't use HTML for emails!  Use plain text instead.