[Devel] Freetype & ActiveX/COM Wrapper?

From: Robb Hill
Subject: [Devel] Freetype & ActiveX/COM Wrapper?
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 15:15:43 -0500

Hi,

I anyone aware of any work done to integrate Freetype into an ActiveX
control that could be used in, e.g. Visual Basic.  My initial goal would be
to be able to draw a single anti-aliased glyph.  That is, I would need to be
able to rasterize the glyph using Freetype and then move the bitmap over to
the ActiveX Control.  At least that is what I am thinking.  Any ideas on how
this may be done or if it has been done?

My ultimate goal is to work on an anti-aliased set of controls for Windows
applications.

Thanks in advance.

Robb